The Gringa is a coarse seed drill, with multiple configurations of sowing lines, and different hopper options such as seed-only, simple or double fertilization, large capacity single-hoppers with compartments. The robust chassis with longitudinal transportation system is design for improved quality seeding and higher yields.
The longitudinal transportation system, together with the 400-55 x 22.5 wheel size, allows for a larger clearance and narrower gauge when hauling.
It includes a dual tool holder bar, double spring and 18” Turbo blade; modules mounted on parallelograms with double disc fitted with 2-row bearings. The power demand is approximately 10 HP per sowing line.
- Facilitates the information management
- 3 levels of equipment configuration
- Large capacity single-hopper
- One 6 m, 7 m, and 8.40 m working width module
- Two 9.50 m, 10.5 m, 11.50 m and 12.60 m working width modules
- Three 15.70 m and 18.90 m working width modules
An array of number of openers and spacing.